posted by Leigh Coulter
on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 16:41
Here are some statistics you may find surprising, then again you may find what surprises you is that these statistics are not surprising at all. The world is moving faster, and everyone in it wants to keep moving.
- 91% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile phones within arms-reach 24/7 – Source: Morgan Stanley, 2011.
- It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email. It takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text message – Source: CTIA.org, 2011.
- There are roughly 7 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion own a mobile phone. 4.2 billion own a toothbrush – Source: Mobile Marketing Association Asia, 2011.
- Mobile Internet usage will surpass desktop Internet usage by 2013 or 2014 - Source: Google, 2012
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action within one hour. 70% of online searches lead to action within one month – Source: Mobile Marketer, 2011
We have a poll going on the sidebar to the right. Let us know how you communicate with your business contacts.