Our top priority is the quality of your plant environment. At GGS Structures, we design industrial greenhouse structures with the end result in mind: A Quality Commercial Greenhouse Environment. We offer structures of the highest-quality including Cold Frame, High Tunnel, Freestanding Greenhouse, Venlo, Curved Glass Greenhouses for sale and Poly Covered Greenhouse with Gutter.
Greenhouses with Glass, the Ultimate Growing Environment.
Commercial glass greenhouses are one of the most popular structures for growers today. However, at GGS, we stand out by providing high-quality greenhouses with glass that allow not only an increase in natural light but also an improved ventilation structure.
Our curved glass greenhouses for sale feature a durable, rust and corrosion-resistant steel structure that not only protects the entire building, but also helps support it throughout harsh weather conditions. Using premium glass also ensures structural integrity of the greenhouse under different climatic conditions and a long lifespan.
At GGS, we are committed to providing top-quality greenhouse designs for a variety of crops. This greenhouse with glass is ideal for commercial greenhouse growers of crops such as vegetables, floriculture, and medicinal plants. Our commercial glass greenhouse provides enough space, light, and ventilation to grow different types of crops at the same time.
Why Choose Curved Glass for Your Greenhouse?
Commercial glass greenhouses are one of the most common types of structures chosen by growers in many industries for a variety of reasons. Although it tends to be a more pricey option, it is also the highest quality one, which ensures growers get value for their money.
Curved glass also tends to be a heavier material than other such as polycarbonate coverings, however, once installed properly, it can outlast any other greenhouse covering material. Greenhouses with glass can last up to 50 years with proper maintenance.
Appearance is another great benefit of our glass greenhouses for sale. The clarity of glass greenhouses provides a feeling of being outdoors while still providing protection to the crops.
Moreover, our commercial glass greenhouses are optimized for increased light transmission and ventilation when compared to other structures. This makes them a great multi-crop option and makes it the ideal greenhouse structure for growing everything from vegetables to medicinal crops.
GGS’ curved glass greenhouse structures feature double ridge vents that provide up to 50% roof ventilation. Moreover, this type of greenhouse also offers high light levels. The curved glass greenhouse is a great option for floriculture, medicinal and produce crops.
The ultimate growing environment.
- Quality growing environment with high light levels
- Continuous double ridge vents for up to 50% roof ventilation
- Designed to virtually eliminate condensation drip
- Strong, heavy, galvanized steel frame for superior protection against corrosion
- Built-in condensation tracks and glazing bars to direct condensation outside
- Can also be glazed with 8mm PCSS or 8mm acrylic
- Standard widths: 16', 18', 21', 24', 27' 6", (32', 36', 42', 48' - Widespan)
- Typical under gutter heights are 14' - 24'
- Continuous double ridge vents
- Arches on 4' Centers
- Hot dipped galvanized gutters
- Posts are rated for 55,000 psi tensile strength
- Oval arches
- Post spacing on 12' Centers
- Trusses are hot dipped galvanized after fabrication
- 3mm & 4mm tempered glass, 8mm PCSS or 8mm acrylic
- Swaged gutter connection
- Full set of construction blueprints and material list breakdown for construction