Our top priority is the quality of your plant environment. At GGS Structures, we are commercial greenhouse builders and designers with the end result in mind: A Quality Commercial Greenhouse Environment. We offer the highest-quality structures, including Cold Frame, High Tunnel, Freestanding Greenhouse, Venlo-Style Greenhouses, Wide-Span Greenhouses, Curved Glass Greenhouses for sale, and Poly Covered Greenhouses with Gutters.
Low-profile venlo greenhouses are ideal for floriculture, medicinal and produce crops. This greenhouse structure for sale features elements that offer durability, high ventilation, and corrosion protection. It can also handle extreme weather conditions.
A Unique Twist on the Venlo Concept.
Renowned commercial greenhouse builders GGS Structures are improving on the traditional Venlo Greenhouse Design and manufacturing for Low Profile Greenhouses. Our Venlo-Style Greenhouses feature two or three peaks between the posts and continuous alternating vents. Venlo greenhouses are remarkably simple to put together with high-quality superstructures of heavy hot dipped galvanized steel, for superior protection against corrosion.
Our Venlo Greenhouse Designs include roofs that use tempered glass that’s up to four times more durable than softer annealed glass, bound by easily placed aluminum glazing bars. For superior ventilation, our commercial greenhouse builders manufacture Venlo-Style Greenhouses with continuously alternating vent windows. As a result, our Venlo Greenhouse Designs feature 20% more ventilation than the traditional venlo greenhouses with alternating roof vents.
Our low profile Venlo-Style Greenhouse structures are constructed to hold firm and protect against extreme weather conditions. This results in a Venlo Greenhouse Design that’s an adaptable and ideal choice for any regional climate.
Low-Profile Venlo Benefits
- Quality growing environment with high light transmission levels
- Easy to assemble galvanized steel superstructure
- Aluminum roof glazing bars to hold the tempered glass panes in place
- Continuous alternating vent windows
- Strong, heavy hot dipped galvanized steel frame for superior protection against corrosion
- Widths available: 21', 24', 31.5', 42', 48'
- Standard under gutter heights are 14' - 24'
- Extruded aluminum glazing bars
- 3.7mm tempered glass
- Standard "Through post" vent drive shaft
- Posts are rated for 55,000 psi tensile strength
- Post spacing on 12' Centers
- Trusses are hot dipped galvanized after fabrication
- Hot dipped galvanized gutters
- Swaged gutter connection
- Full set of construction blueprints and material list breakdown for construction