Niagrow can provide fire-tube boilers for various applications. A fire-tube boiler is a cylindrical high mass pressure vessel where hot flue gases pass through many small diameter tubes set within a tank of water. These hot gases transfer the heat through the walls of the tubes into the water.
- Relatively inexpensive (compared to high efficiency boilers)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Tube replacement is straightforward
- Relatively compact
- One unit can provide a larger heat output. Up to 1500 BHP (47,588,000 Btu/hr)
- Vessel can hold a large amount of water, allowing boiler to respond to load changes with minimum pressure variation