Commercial-Scale Cannabis Greenhouse Structures
At GGS Structures, we are expert manufacturers in cannabis greenhouses & indoor cannabis grow systems. Our greenhouse technology includes marijuana structures, benches/tables, light dep, irrigation, heating/cooling, lighting, and computer controls. At GGS, we have been manufacturing top quality greenhouses and providing turnkey growing solutions for commercial growers since 1979. We work with you to provide the perfect environment for growing cannabis in a greenhouse with consistent quality at maximum yield.
Our cannabis greenhouses for sale and other technologies are of the highest quality and include everything from structures and marijuana grow tables to light deprivation and environmental controls. Our dedicated marijuana grow team can assist you in design, installation and complete project management of your cannabis greenhouse or indoor garden. We use advanced technology and over 40 years of experience.
Marijuana Greenhouse Facilities
With the legalization of commercial scale marijuana growing, greenhouses are a natural fit. Many greenhouse growers have applied to Health Canada for licenses under the MMPR program. Additionally, in Washington and Colorado, other crop growers have begun to convert to growing cannabis in their greenhouses. For commercial greenhouse growers looking to get into the marijuana market, GGS has developed a relationship with some of the biggest Medical Marijuana Growers in Canada.
How GGS Can Help Your Operation
Through working with the biggest medical marijuana growers in Canada, we have developed integrated growing solutions specifically for maximizing production of cannabis. Our knowledge of the industry and our technologies can help you modify and improve your current growing systems to focus on producing consistent quality marijuana buds.
For new greenhouse operators, GGS is the logical choice to assist you in the design and construction of your marijuana greenhouse. We offer custom cannabis greenhouses for sale that are tailor-made to fit your indoor growing space and meet your operation’s needs. .
The integrated growing solutions provided by GGS have been designed by combining over 35 years of experience. We have developed marijuana greenhouses with technologically advanced automated agricultural production and the in-depth knowledge of seasoned growers and plant scientists.
When you start from scratch, bringing GGS into your team at the very start makes sure every detail is coordinated.
Here is the 420 on Growing Marijuana in a Greenhouse:
At GGS, we offer custom cannabis greenhouses for sale that meet our client’s needs. The goal of our growing technologies is to increase quality production and help cannabis growers maximize yields. Our greenhouses include the following technologies:
- The biggest advantage Greenhouse Marijuana Growers have is the abundance of natural light coming into the greenhouse. Having said that high intensity grow lights are still needed for supplemental lighting if you want to maximize production.
- While cannabis likes long daylight during the vegetative stage, a good blackout system is required for the best flowering production.
- Heating and Cooling Systems are an important component of the marijuana greenhouse. Because other components of your greenhouse design affect your heating and cooling requirements it is essential that this is part of your integrated growing solution.
- CO2 is essential for maximizing the quality and production of Marijuana. Depending on your fuel source, we can set up your boiler to produce CO2 for your greenhouse. When this is not possible, we can design for liquid CO2 injection.
- Not all grow lights are equal. GGS tests lights for maximizing marijuana yield. Depending on your lighting needs GGS can recommend the best LED lights, or when Metal Halide or High-Pressure Sodium lights are better suited.
- Proper ventilation is essential as with all greenhouse crops. However marijuana legislation, and local municipality requirements may also impose strict requirements for eliminating exhaust odors. Our integrated growing solutions include air filtration systems where required.
- Marijuana can be grown hydroponically and there are several different systems for bench growing including flood benches, and trough benches. Marijuana can also be grown in soil with drip irrigation systems.
- A nutrient management system is essential for maximizing the production yield of the cannabis plants and ensuring consistent and reliable quality.
- The brains of the complete marijuana growing system whether a greenhouse production facility or a warehouse grow op is our environmental computer. The computer control systems for a marijuana greenhouse control and monitor all the nutrients, lights, blackout, air circulation, CO2, and irrigation needs of the plants. This system is designed to maintain the exact environment needed for as many different growing zones as you want, It can also handle different environments for propagation, cloning, flowering and for as many different varieties as you want to control. With our system, all of this can be conveniently run from your smartphone.
- Our integrated growing solutions are scalable so a small greenhouse growing facility can be expanded to as large an operation as you can imagine.
Find the Perfect Cannabis Greenhouse for Sale with GGS
At GGS, we design and build greenhouses built to last. Our team of experts can provide you with the best structures to help you grow cannabis in a greenhouse. We take into account your needs and goals to provide a structure of the highest quality, durability, functionality, and that meets your budget. Get in touch with our experts today and get your cannabis project started!Contac Us